Christine Lee (formerly Chen) is an associate with the firm. She has been practicing law since 2005 and has developed a civil litigation practice emphasizing construction, employment, real estate, and general business matters. She has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants through various phases of litigation, including through jury trial. Mrs. Lee is also experienced in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.
Mrs. Lee’s areas of practice and experience include:
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Construction claims and defects disputes
- Contract disputes
- Trust litigation
- Unfair business practices and business torts
- Employment litigation including wrongful termination, defamation, wage and hour disputes, and Fair Employment Housing Act violations
- Insurance bad faith and coverage litigation
Mrs. Lee obtained her undergraduate degree in communication studies with a minor in English from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2000 (B.A.) and her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2004, where she was an editor of the Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal. Mrs. Lee is also member of the Bar Association of San Francisco. She is married with two children and enjoys playing guitar, hiking, and golf.